UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
7729 scanned pages are available on the website !
24 April 2017
- Revlon +3
- White shirt
- Harper's Italy 01-1992
- Top Model The Netherlands 08-1994
- Cosmopolitan Spain 12-1996
- Harper's Greece 12-2011
- Elle Japan 08-2012
- Glamour Hungary 10-2106
- Voici France 04-2017
- Cindy by Herb Ritts (1988)
- Les filles prodigues de Elle (Elle France 21-08-1989)
- Desde ...NY (Vogue Spain 03-1992)
- Elle selection 33 (Elle Japan 04-1993)
- Mach dich fit mit Cindy (Pop Germany 1993)
- The perfect body (Elle Japan 04-1993)
- Cindy Crawford by Steven Gomillion (Photoshoot 04-2015)
- Les supermodels toujours au top (Paris Match France 01-2016)
- My life in pictures (Marie Claire Australia 10-2016)
- Nezd meg az anyjat (Glamour Hungary 10-2016)
- Cindy Crawford (Chrome Hearts Japan 04-2016)
- The royals (W USA 10-2016)
- Supernova (Vogue Australia 03-2017)
18 March 2017
Fair Lady SA 05-2016
Ok Magazine Georgia 02-2016
Vi Menn Sweden 1995
- Quasi come lei (Vanity Fair Italy 01-03-2017)
- Super Cindy (New Beauty USA Winter-Spring 2017)
- Supernova (Vogue Australia 03-2017)
12 February 2017
- Cindy (Playboy Spain 10-1998)
- Close up on Cindy and her mole (Top Model USA 08-1994)
- Les Top Models jouent la carte de l'audace (Cine Tele Revue France 04-02-1993)
- Ne me traitez pas comme un tas de viande (Cine Tele Revue France 09-01-1993)
- Top Models - Vraies stars ou poupees fragiles (Cine Tele Revue France 14-10-1993)
- Fair Game (Top Model Japan 09-1995)
- Vogue Australia 03-2017
- Telepro Belgium 04-2016
19 January 2017
- Bellissime - Siamo noi le migliori del mondo (Epoca Italy 03-1991)
- Cindy Cindy Cindy (Playboy France 10-1998)
- Cindy Crawford esitleb tutart (Kroonika Estonia 2001)
- Cindy's Crawford Make-Up Germany 04-1999
- Classic Lindbergh (Harper's Thai 05-2009)
- Darling Cindy (Top Model Japan 05-1996)
- Dieet a la Cindy (Kroonika Estonia 1996)
- Still super firm & beautiful (OK Thailand 2012)
- The top show of Avedon and Versace (Top Model Japan 09-1995)
- Cindy's Crawford Make-Up Germany 04-1999
- Foto Hits Germany 11-2015
- Foto Hits Germany 12-2016
2 January 2017
Happy new year to all the fans.
I'm so happy to offer you guys a big update of one of my favorite supermodel.
Thanx for visiting Stefmodels.
- Abiellus teist korda (Seltskond Estonia 06-1998)
- Cindy - Znama supermodelka se vraci (Playboy Slovakia 10-1998)
- Cindy (Playboy Croatia 10-1998)
- Cindy (Playboy Germany 10-1998)
- Cindy (Tom Scavullo's Book Les nus 04-2000)
- Cindy Crawford (Cosmopolitan Poland 07-1997)
- Cindy Crawford (Playboy Brazil 09-1998)
- Cindy Crawford (Playboy Japan 1996)
- Cindy Crawford onnepaevad (Kroonika Estonia 07-1999)
- Cindy Crawford Skin (Playboy The Netherlands 11-1998)
- Cindy Crawford trimmib lihaseid (Kroonika Estonia 1998)
- Cindy ikka veel tipus (Stiil Estonia 11-2003)
- Cindy proovib uuesti (Kroonika Estonia 06-1998)
- Die schonsten madchen der welt (Cinema Germany 10-1989)
- Fair game (Video Collector France 1999
- La mujer que todos desean (Hola Chile 08-1998)
- Lecciones de cine (Cine Grama Chile 02-1996)
- Miss grain de beaute (Le soir illustre Belgium 30-12-1992)
- Parting shot (GQ UK 10-2007)
- Poz veriyorum oynuyorum ve yaziyorum (Tempo Turkey 30-01-1996)
- Querida (Top Model Portugal 04-1996)
- Romantiline reis Pariisi (Kroonika Estonia 11-1996)
- Staari dieet (Stil Estonia 05-2007)
- Sunnimark kas saatuslik voi lihtsatl saladuslik (Buduaar Finland Fall 2010)
- Supermodelli stiilne kodu (Kodu Estonia 05-2001)
- The body creation (Elle Japan 05-1993)
- The model (Elle UK 1995)
- Veteranmodell (Kroonika Estonia 1996)
- Actual Hombre Chile 09-1992
- Le soir Illustre Belgium 12-1992
- Cosmopolitan Chile 06-1993
- Cosmopolitan Chile 11-1993
- Elle Japan 05-1993
- Tempo Turkey 01-1993
- Cosmopolitan Chile 01-1995
- Boston USA 09-1996
- Cine Grama Chile 02-1996
- Tempo Turkey 01-1996
- Top Model Portugal 04-1996
- Playboy Special Japan 1996
- Cosmopolitan Chile 03-1997
- Cosmopolitan Poland 07-1997
- DF1 Magazin Germany 02-1997
- Celebrity Sleuth USA 03-1998
- Cosmopolitan Chile 05-1998
- Elle Chile 12-1998
- Video Collector France 1999
- Star USA 15-03-2014
- New Beauty USA-12-2016
22 June 2012
Cynthia Ann "Cindy" Crawford (born February 20, 1966) is an American model and actress. Her years of success at modeling made her an international celebrity that has led to roles in television and film, and to work as a spokesperson. In 1995, Forbes magazine named her the highest paid model on the planet. Crawford is one of the original five "Supermodels". She was named No. 3 on VH1's 40 Hottest Hotties of the 90s and was named one of the "100 Hottest Women of All-Time" by Men's Health. Crawford is known for her trademark mole just above her lip, and has appeared on hundreds of magazine covers throughout her career.
During the 1980s and 1990s, Crawford was among the most popular supermodels and a ubiquitous presence on magazine covers, runways, and in fashion campaigns. She was repeatedly and frequently featured on the cover of many magazines, including Vogue, W, People, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Cosmopolitan, and Allure.
Crawford has walked the runways for Chanel, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Todd Oldham, DKNY, and Valentino. Crawford also appeared in many fashion campaigns during her career, including those for Versace, Calvin Klein, Escada, David Yurman, Oscar De La Renta, Balmain, Hermes, Ellen Tracy, Valentino, Bally, Liz Claiborne, HervÃ© Leger, Halston, Anne Klein, Isaac Mizrahi, Blumarine, Guess, Ink, Gap, and Revlon. She has also worked for Omega, Maybelline, Clairol, Pepsi, and Chilean retail stores Ripley (partner of Macy's).
Crawford is 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall with brown hair and eyes. Her measurements are 34â25.5â36". Crawford's trademark is a mole (or "beauty mark") above her upper lip. She is so closely associated with this physical feature that she appeared in an Australian advertising campaign for flavoured milk featuring a TV commercial wherein she "licked off" her own mole.
During the beginning of her career, the mole was removed from her modeling pictures, including her first Vogue cover. Her resemblance to model Gia Carangi led her to being known as "Baby Gia".
In 1987, Crawford appeared during the opening credits of the Michael J. Fox film The Secret of My Success. Three years later, she appeared alongside top models Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz and Naomi Campbell on the cover of the January 1990 edition of British Vogue magazine. Crawford and the other four models subsequently appeared in the video for George Michael's hit "Freedom '90" later that year. Subsequently, Crawford played the lost love of Jon Bon Jovi in the 1994 video for his version of "Please Come Home For Christmas", "John Taylor" in the 2011 video for Duran Duran's "Girl Panic" (featuring supermodels as the band, including Naomi Campbell as Simon Le Bon), and Headmistress in the 2015 video for Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" as part of a cast including Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez and fellow models Lily Aldridge, Cara Delevingne, Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt and Karlie Kloss.
In July 1988, she posed nude for Playboy magazine in a shoot by photographer Herb Ritts.
In the early 1990s, Crawford starred in the Pepsi and Pepsi Stuff advertising.
The red Versace dress which she wore to the 63rd Academy Awards in 1991 had a major influence on fashion, and many copies and fakes of the dress were produced.
In 1992, Crawfordâthrough GoodTimes Home Video and her company Crawdaddy Productionsâmade an exercise video with Radu Teodorescu named Cindy Crawford: Shape Your Body.
- Cindy Crawford: The Next Challenge in 1993
- and Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension in 2000
The inaugural issue of George, a short lived political magazine in the 1990s, featured Crawford dressed like George Washington on the cover.
Crawford has also been on TV and in films. From 1989 to 1995, Crawford was host of MTV's House of Style.
In 1995, Crawford broke into movies as the female lead in the movie Fair Game.
In October 1998, Crawford returned to the pages of Playboy for a second nude pictorial, again taken by Ritts.
In 2001, she costarred as part of an ensemble cast in The Simian Line.
In 2000, she was one of the celebrities (along with Victoria Silvstedt, Anna Falchi and Megan Gale) playing themselves in the Italian comedy Body Guards - Guardie del corpo.
Crawford has consistently ranked highly on lists of the world's sexiest people. She was ranked number 5 on Playboy's list of the 100 sexiest stars of the 20th century.
Crawford quit full-time modeling in 2000 and now appears only occasionally in fashion magazines. She continues to provide celebrity endorsement for a variety of projects. In 2005, Crawford created a line of beauty products with Jean-Louis Sebagh called Meaningful Beauty.
In 2005, Crawford launched a new line of furniture under the "Cindy Crawford Home Collection" name. The collection is manufactured by HM Richards Inc. She also has a furniture line with Raymour & Flanigan and launched a home goods line with J. C. Penney in late 2009.
Crawford returned to modeling in May 2011, appearing on the cover of the May 2011 issue of Vogue Mexico.
Becoming, a book about Crawford's life and career co-written by Crawford and Katherine O'Leary, was published on September 29, 2015.
Crawford and her daughter Kaia appeared together on the cover of the April 2016 issue of Vogue Paris.