UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/clients/bc5829be168ecc24cc7b02093064db0b/web/stefmodels/CindyCrawford/index.php on line 64
9740 scanned pages are available on the website !
18 April 2019
- Eikonez Greece 24-10-1990
- Longevity South Africa 05-1993
- Star & Style Thailand 01-1993
- Star & Style Thailand 1992
- Your Villa USA 02-2019
- Flash da moda (Nova Spain 05-1990)
- Familia Omega (Turbilhao Portugal 03-2018)
- Cindy Crawford - O icone da moda (Christina Portugal 04-2019)
- Da supermodellerne styrede verden (Skon Sweden 02-2019)
- London Fashion awards 2018 (L'officiel Switzerland 03-2019)
- Stars und konstelationen (L'officiel Switzerland 03-2019)
- Carla et sa bande de tops (Elle France 19-04-2019)
- 1990 - Ralph Lauren FW
- 1990 - Vassilios Kostetsos FW
- 1992 - Ralph Lauren FW
- 1989 - Vassilios Kostetsos
- 1999 - Revlon +1
- 2009 - Omega +2
17 March 2019
- Excellence Switzerland 09-21-018
- Mission Viejo News USA 27-10-2017
- Playboy Spain 12-1988
- Pop Life USA Spring Summer 1993
- Story Czech 1997
- The Edit UK 03-2019
- Week End Mexico 04-05-2018
- 25 ans l'album (Citizen K France Winter 2018)
- Cindy (Elle Italia 01-03-2019)
- Cindy (The Edit UK 03-2019)
- Cindy y sus herederos (Week End Mexico 04-05-2018)
- Le Dee di Versace fermano il tempo (Gente Italy 2017)
- Les plus belles femmes deviennent ses muses (Paris Match France 21-02-2019)
- Sueno de verano (Playboy Spain 12-1988)
- The goddess of beauty (Excellence Switzerland 09-21-018)
- We love (Vogue Australia 06-2013)
24 February 2019
- Woman Emirates 03-1994
- Cosmopolitan Taiwan 02-1996
- Cosmopolitan Taiwan 11-1996
- Top-Model Germany 04-1996
- Aktuel Turkey Sup 07-1997
- Cosmopolitan Taiwan 05-1998
- Freizeit Kurier Austria 14-11-2015
- Super Puzzler Australia 03-2017
- Social Personal Ireland 03-2018
- California Style USA Winter 2018
- Elle Italy 02-2019
- Cindy talks (Elle Taiwan 02-1996)
- Get Cindy's style (Cosmopolitan Taiwan 05-1998)
- Ewig schon (Freizeit Kurier Germany 14-11-2015)
- Cindy (GQ Russia 2017)
- Being Cindy Crawford (California Style USA Winter 2018)
- 1991 - H&M +2
- 2018 - Sarah Flint
- 2019 - Omega
- 1992 - Donna Karan FW +3
- 1996 - Herve Leger SS +2
23 January 2019
- Cosmopolitan Taiwan 07-1997
- Elle Hong Kong 03-2000
- Elle Taiwan 03-2000
- Hello Russia 06-03-2017
- O.N. Magazine China 10-2002
- Star Turkey 11-10-1992
- TV Host USA 12-1992
- Cover girl (Cosmopolitan Taiwan 07-1997)
- Cindy Crawford (Elle Taiwan 03-2000)
- Cindy Crawford Super mother (Elle Hong Kong 03-2000)
- Cindy power (Elle Taiwan 03-2000)
- Cindy Crawford (O.N. Magazine China 10-2002)
- Are you ready (Vibes USA 08-2016)
- Cindy Crawford (Hello Russia 06-03-2017)
- Great beauty (Hello Russia 2017)
- Modanin super Gucleri (Vogue Turkey 2017)
- Presente estellar (Vogue Mexico 12-2018)
- Supermodels (Rare Luxury Living USA 10-2018)
- La hora de Cindy (Elle Spain 01-2019)
- Superwoman (In Style Germany 02-2019)
- 2001 - Omega +1
- 2012 - C&A +1
22 June 2012
Cynthia Ann "Cindy" Crawford (born February 20, 1966) is an American model and actress. Her years of success at modeling made her an international celebrity that has led to roles in television and film, and to work as a spokesperson. In 1995, Forbes magazine named her the highest paid model on the planet. Crawford is one of the original five "Supermodels". She was named No. 3 on VH1's 40 Hottest Hotties of the 90s and was named one of the "100 Hottest Women of All-Time" by Men's Health. Crawford is known for her trademark mole just above her lip, and has appeared on hundreds of magazine covers throughout her career.
During the 1980s and 1990s, Crawford was among the most popular supermodels and a ubiquitous presence on magazine covers, runways, and in fashion campaigns. She was repeatedly and frequently featured on the cover of many magazines, including Vogue, W, People, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Cosmopolitan, and Allure.
Crawford has walked the runways for Chanel, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Todd Oldham, DKNY, and Valentino. Crawford also appeared in many fashion campaigns during her career, including those for Versace, Calvin Klein, Escada, David Yurman, Oscar De La Renta, Balmain, Hermes, Ellen Tracy, Valentino, Bally, Liz Claiborne, HervÃ© Leger, Halston, Anne Klein, Isaac Mizrahi, Blumarine, Guess, Ink, Gap, and Revlon. She has also worked for Omega, Maybelline, Clairol, Pepsi, and Chilean retail stores Ripley (partner of Macy's).
Crawford is 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall with brown hair and eyes. Her measurements are 34â25.5â36". Crawford's trademark is a mole (or "beauty mark") above her upper lip. She is so closely associated with this physical feature that she appeared in an Australian advertising campaign for flavoured milk featuring a TV commercial wherein she "licked off" her own mole.
During the beginning of her career, the mole was removed from her modeling pictures, including her first Vogue cover. Her resemblance to model Gia Carangi led her to being known as "Baby Gia".
In 1987, Crawford appeared during the opening credits of the Michael J. Fox film The Secret of My Success. Three years later, she appeared alongside top models Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz and Naomi Campbell on the cover of the January 1990 edition of British Vogue magazine. Crawford and the other four models subsequently appeared in the video for George Michael's hit "Freedom '90" later that year. Subsequently, Crawford played the lost love of Jon Bon Jovi in the 1994 video for his version of "Please Come Home For Christmas", "John Taylor" in the 2011 video for Duran Duran's "Girl Panic" (featuring supermodels as the band, including Naomi Campbell as Simon Le Bon), and Headmistress in the 2015 video for Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" as part of a cast including Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez and fellow models Lily Aldridge, Cara Delevingne, Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt and Karlie Kloss.
In July 1988, she posed nude for Playboy magazine in a shoot by photographer Herb Ritts.
In the early 1990s, Crawford starred in the Pepsi and Pepsi Stuff advertising.
The red Versace dress which she wore to the 63rd Academy Awards in 1991 had a major influence on fashion, and many copies and fakes of the dress were produced.
In 1992, Crawfordâthrough GoodTimes Home Video and her company Crawdaddy Productionsâmade an exercise video with Radu Teodorescu named Cindy Crawford: Shape Your Body.
- Cindy Crawford: The Next Challenge in 1993
- and Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension in 2000
The inaugural issue of George, a short lived political magazine in the 1990s, featured Crawford dressed like George Washington on the cover.
Crawford has also been on TV and in films. From 1989 to 1995, Crawford was host of MTV's House of Style.
In 1995, Crawford broke into movies as the female lead in the movie Fair Game.
In October 1998, Crawford returned to the pages of Playboy for a second nude pictorial, again taken by Ritts.
In 2001, she costarred as part of an ensemble cast in The Simian Line.
In 2000, she was one of the celebrities (along with Victoria Silvstedt, Anna Falchi and Megan Gale) playing themselves in the Italian comedy Body Guards - Guardie del corpo.
Crawford has consistently ranked highly on lists of the world's sexiest people. She was ranked number 5 on Playboy's list of the 100 sexiest stars of the 20th century.
Crawford quit full-time modeling in 2000 and now appears only occasionally in fashion magazines. She continues to provide celebrity endorsement for a variety of projects. In 2005, Crawford created a line of beauty products with Jean-Louis Sebagh called Meaningful Beauty.
In 2005, Crawford launched a new line of furniture under the "Cindy Crawford Home Collection" name. The collection is manufactured by HM Richards Inc. She also has a furniture line with Raymour & Flanigan and launched a home goods line with J. C. Penney in late 2009.
Crawford returned to modeling in May 2011, appearing on the cover of the May 2011 issue of Vogue Mexico.
Becoming, a book about Crawford's life and career co-written by Crawford and Katherine O'Leary, was published on September 29, 2015.
Crawford and her daughter Kaia appeared together on the cover of the April 2016 issue of Vogue Paris.
- BELLAZON AND ITS MEMBERS FOR THEIR MASSIVE POSTING
- THE FASHION SPOT
- DOUGLAS FROM LONDON
- CLAUDIO FROM CHILE
- MARTIN FROM ARGENTINA
- ECE FROM TURKEY
- SANJA FROM SERBIA
- PIRET FROM ESTONIA
- LAURE FROM ARRAS
- GERALD FROM UK
- MARCELO FROM SAO PAULO