UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
16438 scanned pages are available on the website !
24 May 2017
- 7 Days Russia 03-2001
- Public France 25-03-2016
- TV Park Russia 10-2003
- Vogue France 06-2017
- Gisele by Roxanne Lowitt (2000)
- 2001, l'odyssee de l'espece (Cine Tele Revue France 04-01-2001)
- Why Leonardo Di Caprio lost his serenity (7 Days Russia 03-2001)
- Full of life (Kino Russia 12-2004)
- St Tropez (Photo France 07-2005)
- Bundchen Bande (In Touch Germany 05-2016)
- Havana fashion party (Hello UK 10-05-2016)
- Kuba kommt in Mode (Gala Germany 05-2016)
- Dreamland (Vogue France 06-2017)
- Falabella FW 2015 +2
- Falabella SS 2016 +2
26 April 2017
- Click On UAE 10-2015
- Harper's Australia 04-2003
- Mujer Chile 02-2016
- Rhein Exklusiv 03-2015
- A szexi modell (Pan Magazine Hungary 11-2002)
- Barfuss durch Paris (Gala Germany 2014)
- Die neuen trends (Myself Germany 02-2015)
- Gefarbt - Aber naturlich (Brigitte Germany 08-2015)
- La diosa (Vogue Belleza Spain 11-2013)
- Lo unico que tienes garantizado son los cambios (Mujer Chile 28-02-2016)
- Please touch (Vogue The Netherlands 04-2017)
- 2014 Falabella +1
- 2015 Falabella Fall Winter + 10
- 2015 Falabella Spring Summer + 4
- 2016 Falabella Spring Summer + 12
- 2016 Arezzo Fall Winter + 4
- 2017 Arezzo Fall Winter + 6
- 2017 Arezzo Spring Summer + 2
- 2017 Sky TV + 1
18 March 2017
1999 - Louis Vuitton FW
2015 - Falabella FW
2017 - Arezzo FW
2017 - Falabella SS
2017 - Loewe SS
- Chega Mais Brazil 07-08-2006
- English Zone China 09-2016
- Tampa Style USA Summer 2016
Calcas (Claudia Brazil 04-1997)
Out of the blue (Tampa Style USA Summer 2016)
24 February 2017
- Epoca Brazil 06-1999
- Quem Brazil 11-2000
- Night & Day UK 04-2001
- Chiques e Famosos Brazil 01-2002
- Chiques e Famosos Brazil 02-2002
- Guia da Fama Brazil 2002
- Quem Brazil 12-2005
- Quem Brazil 01-2006
- Caras Brazil 02-2009b
- Caras Brazil 01-2012b
- Dia Melhor Brazil 12-2014
- Caras Brazil 08-2016
- Colcci Mag Brazil Summer 2016
- Colcci Mag Brazil Winter 2016
- Quem Brazil 08-2016
- Quem Brazil 05-2016
- Colcci Mag Brazil Spring 2017
- Colcci Mag Brazil Summer 2017
- Colcci SS 2016
- Vivara Christmas 2016
- Vivara SS (back and front)
- 1998 - Chanel SS
- 1998 - Paco Rabanne SS
- 1998 - Calvin Klein FW
- 1998 - Givenchy FW
- 1998 - Valentino FW
- 1999 - Alexander McQueen SS
- 1999 - Calvin Klein FW
- 1999 - Calvin Klein SS
- 1999 - Givenchy FW
- 1999 - Prada SS
- A garota das capas (Epoca Brazil 21-06-1999)
- As novas fotos da top model brasileira (Chiques e Famosos Brazil 22-02-2002)
- Deusas da America (Quem Brazil 09-05-2003)
- Is this the new Mrs Di Caprio (Night & Day UK 08-04-2001)
- SPFW (Dia Melhor Brazil 12-2014)
- A moda invade Cuva (Quem Brazil 13-05-2016)
- Atitude modelo (Vogue Brazil 11-2016)
- Cooles Kuba (Gala Germany 21-12-2016)-
- Despedida Gisele (Colcci Mag Brazil Summer 2016)
- Emocao que fica para a historia (Quem Brazil 12-08-2016)
- Inesqueciveis dias de Gisele Bundchen (Caras Brazil 12-08-2016)
- 2016 - Colcci FW
- 2016 - Colcci SS
- 2016 - Vivara Christmas
- 2016 - Vivara Dia Das Maes SS
- 2017 - Arezzo SS
- 2017 - Colcci SS
5 February 2017
- Caras Brazil 05-01-2001
- Caras Brazil 12-01-2001
- Caras Brazil 30-05-2003
- Seitenblicke Austria 06-05-2010
- Seitenblicke Austria 14-10-2010
- Fairuz Lebanon 01-2014
- Caras Equador 13-06-2015
- Made in China (Vogue Brazil 06-2007)
- Models that matter (Vogue Italy 01-2017)
- Vivara Christmas (Cover 1)
- Vivara Christmas (Cover 2)
- Vivara Christmas (Cover 3)
- 2017 - Arezzo SS
- 2017 - Colcci SS
16 January 2017
- Balkan Bet Serbia 21-07-2015
- Freizeit Kurier Austria 10-08-2002
- Freizeit Kurier Austria 25-02-2002
- In-Touch Style Germany 01-09-2016
- Mia Belleza Brazil 30-11-2016
- The Sunday Telegraph UK-19-03-2000
- Farbenspiel (Freizeit Kurier Austria 25-02-2002)
- Heisser herbst (Freizeit Kurier Austria 10-08-2002)
- The girl from Horizontina (The Sunday Telegraph Magazine UK 19-03-2000)
- Gisele (Avril Mair's Book Fashion Now 05-2005)
- John Baldessari's art (Visionaire USA 09-2014)
- Millionaire models (Evening Standard UK 2014)
- 20 jahre sind genug (Grazia Germany 12-2015)
- The supermodel shares her style secrets (Evening Standard UK 09-2015)
- Gisele Bundchen il se creto sta nel programmare e nel godersi ogni istante (Bella Italy 07-2016)
- L'estomac dans les talons (Le Vif Belgium 24-06-2016)
- Quiero ser como Gisele Bundchen (Mia Belleza Brazil 30-11-2016)
- Vorrei una famiglia come quella dei miei genitori (F Italy 17-02-2016)
- 2014 - Carolina Herrera +1
- 2015 - Colcci FW +1
- 2015 - Falabella FW +2
- 2016 - Falabella SS +6
- 2016 - Under Armour +10
8 April 2012
Gisele Caroline Bundchen, born 20 July 1980) is a Brazilian fashion model and actress.
In 1994, Bundchen was discovered by the Elite modeling agency at a shopping mall in SÃ£o Paulo while on a school excursion. She was subsequently selected for a national contest, Elite Look of the Year, in which she placed 2nd. Bundchen placed 4th in the Elite Model Look world contest, held in Ibiza, Spain. At the age of 14, she moved to SÃ£o Paulo to launch her modeling career. In 1996, Bundchen had her first New York City break at Fashion Week.
In 1997 Gisele traveled to London, where she auditioned for 42 shows. She got her big break when chosen for her ability to walk in towering heelsâon a slippery runwayâfor Alexander McQueen's spring 1998 "rain" ready-to-wear show. Echoing similar accolades for Elle Macpherson a decade earlier, McQueen dubbed BÃ¼ndchen "the Body", immediately boosting her bookings.
In 1998 she secured her first British Vogue cover, and became the most in-demand cover girl of her generation with 10 covers in fewer than four yearsâeven Kate Moss has never featured on more than nine in the same period according to Vogue.co.uk.
The Vogue online encyclopedia of models states "As the year 2000 approached, Gisele BÃ¼ndchen was the world's hottest model, opening up a new category in the popular imagination: the Brazilian bombshell.
She appeared on the cover of Vogue in July, November, and December 1999. She won the VH1/Vogue Model of the Year for 1999, and a January 2000 cover gave her three consecutive Vogue covers.
In 2000, she became the fourth model to appear on the cover of the music magazine Rolling Stone when she was named "the most beautiful girl in the world". BÃ¼ndchen has been on the covers of many top fashion magazines, including W, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Allure, international editions of Vogue, as well as style and lifestyle publications such as i-D, The Face, Arena, Citizen K, Flair, GQ, Esquire, and Marie Claire. She appeared in the Pirelli Calendar in 2001 and 2006.
Her record-breaking contract with Victoria's Secret helped solidify her status as the world's top model. Also that year Time said she was "one of the few runway models whom straight men can name".
From 1998 to 2003, Gisele was in every Dolce & Gabbana fashion campaign, totaling eleven consecutive campaigns with the brand. In 2006â2009, she returned as the face of the brand's fragrance, in a campaign titled "Dolce & Gabbana The One".
In February 2001 her Got Milk? ad campaign debuted in the 2001 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
In 2004, Gisele co-starred with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon in the 2004 remake of Taxi.
In 2005, she was chosen to wear the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra again, the Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra. At the time, it was the second-most expensive bra ever made, valued at $12.5 million.
In 2006, she played Serena, a minor character in The Devil Wears Prada.
In February 2007, she returned to the Milan runway by opening and closing Dolce & Gabbana's show.
On 26 August 2008, the New York Daily News listed BÃ¼ndchen as the fourth-most-powerful person in the fashion world.
On 12 May 2009, The Independent called her "the biggest star in fashion history".
In 2010, she made Vogue's best-dressed-of-the-decade list for her 2008 and 2009 Met gala appearances, as well as for her bikini-clad, logo-tattooed appearance in a 2000 fashion editorial.
In 2011 she participated and represented Pantene in the Brazilian Rio Carnival 2011 parade. She ranks 1st on models.com's the Money Girls list and second on The Sexiest Models list.
She appeared on eight Vogue covers, more than any other model or celebrity that year.
In spring 2012, she won three major spring campaigns: Versace, Givenchy, and Salvatore Ferragamo. As of the end of 2012, she had appeared on 120 Vogue covers. She also holds the record for the most Brazilian Vogue covers of all time.
In February 2013, it was announced that she had become the face of Chanel's new make-up range, Les Beiges, a campaign which was shot by Mario Testino.
In 2014, Gisele and French music producer and DJ Bob Sinclar recorded a cover version of Blondie's 1979 classic "Heart of Glass" for H&M.
In May 2014, she was chosen as the new spokeswoman for the iconic fragrance Chanel No. 5. She was chosen for her "natural beauty and modern femininity", according to the company.
Gisele's $700 Taschen book released in celebration of her 20th year career sold out in one day, before hitting shelves.
As of 2015, in 20 years Gisele has appeared in more than 550 ad campaigns, over 2000 magazine covers, over 3500 magazine editorials, and appeared in more than 800 fashion shows throughout her career.
Coming out of retirement, her latest catwalk was performed on August 5 2016, at the famed Maracana Stadium at the opening ceremony of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.