UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
19468 scanned pages are available on the website !
25 January 2019
- Caras Brazil 28-12-2018
- Elle Sup China 03-2000
- Fashion Collection China SS 2001
- Harper's China 04-2003
- Harper's Czech Republik 02-2019
- Harper's Hong Kong 02-2000
- Harper Spain 01-2019 (Subscriber's Edition)
- Harper's Taiwan 01-2019
- Nok Lapja Hungary 06-2016
- Revista da Hora Brazil 02-07-2000
- Revival Brazil 10-2018
- Tele Nika Russia 2010
- A vida de Gisele (Vila Brazil 03-2011)
- Beauty has gone global (Harper's Hong Kong 02-2000)
- Finding happiness (Otdokhni Russia 2015)
- Monography (Show Details Italy 2012)
- Natural (OK Russia 2010)
- Only me (Elle Russia 2006)
- Beauty Business A to Z (Harper's China 04-2003)
- Great finds (Harper's USA 02-2003)
- The diary of modern matchmaker (Cosmopolitan Russia 2007)
- Top Gisele (Elle Girl Russia 2007)
- Gisele (Grazia Russia 2008)
- Gisele's rules (Cosmopolitan Russia 2008)
- Style of life (Stars Russia 2008)
- Bravo brazilian girl (Cosmopolitan Russia 2009)
- Calzedonia (Cosmopolitan Russia 06-2009)
- Son Diva (Tempo Turkey 05-2009)
- Gisele a top (aemebe Assunto Moda Brazil 09-2014)
- Gisele Bundchen (Hello Russia 2014)
- Icon of beauty (Grazia Russia 2014)
- Exhibition Phillips presents Photographs 09-04-2018
- Supermodels (Rare Luxury Living USA 10-2018)
- Trajetoria de sucesso & inauguracao de estatua em Boston (Revival Brazil 10-2018)
- 2011 - Pantene +2
- 2019 - Missoni SS
- 1998 - Jeziel Moraes
- 1999 - Alessandro dell'Aqua +2
8 April 2012
Gisele Caroline Bundchen, born 20 July 1980) is a Brazilian fashion model and actress.
In 1994, Bundchen was discovered by the Elite modeling agency at a shopping mall in SÃ£o Paulo while on a school excursion. She was subsequently selected for a national contest, Elite Look of the Year, in which she placed 2nd. Bundchen placed 4th in the Elite Model Look world contest, held in Ibiza, Spain. At the age of 14, she moved to SÃ£o Paulo to launch her modeling career. In 1996, Bundchen had her first New York City break at Fashion Week.
In 1997 Gisele traveled to London, where she auditioned for 42 shows. She got her big break when chosen for her ability to walk in towering heelsâon a slippery runwayâfor Alexander McQueen's spring 1998 "rain" ready-to-wear show. Echoing similar accolades for Elle Macpherson a decade earlier, McQueen dubbed BÃ¼ndchen "the Body", immediately boosting her bookings.
In 1998 she secured her first British Vogue cover, and became the most in-demand cover girl of her generation with 10 covers in fewer than four yearsâeven Kate Moss has never featured on more than nine in the same period according to Vogue.co.uk.
The Vogue online encyclopedia of models states "As the year 2000 approached, Gisele BÃ¼ndchen was the world's hottest model, opening up a new category in the popular imagination: the Brazilian bombshell.
She appeared on the cover of Vogue in July, November, and December 1999. She won the VH1/Vogue Model of the Year for 1999, and a January 2000 cover gave her three consecutive Vogue covers.
In 2000, she became the fourth model to appear on the cover of the music magazine Rolling Stone when she was named "the most beautiful girl in the world". BÃ¼ndchen has been on the covers of many top fashion magazines, including W, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Allure, international editions of Vogue, as well as style and lifestyle publications such as i-D, The Face, Arena, Citizen K, Flair, GQ, Esquire, and Marie Claire. She appeared in the Pirelli Calendar in 2001 and 2006.
Her record-breaking contract with Victoria's Secret helped solidify her status as the world's top model. Also that year Time said she was "one of the few runway models whom straight men can name".
From 1998 to 2003, Gisele was in every Dolce & Gabbana fashion campaign, totaling eleven consecutive campaigns with the brand. In 2006â2009, she returned as the face of the brand's fragrance, in a campaign titled "Dolce & Gabbana The One".
In February 2001 her Got Milk? ad campaign debuted in the 2001 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
In 2004, Gisele co-starred with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon in the 2004 remake of Taxi.
In 2005, she was chosen to wear the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra again, the Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra. At the time, it was the second-most expensive bra ever made, valued at $12.5 million.
In 2006, she played Serena, a minor character in The Devil Wears Prada.
In February 2007, she returned to the Milan runway by opening and closing Dolce & Gabbana's show.
On 26 August 2008, the New York Daily News listed BÃ¼ndchen as the fourth-most-powerful person in the fashion world.
On 12 May 2009, The Independent called her "the biggest star in fashion history".
In 2010, she made Vogue's best-dressed-of-the-decade list for her 2008 and 2009 Met gala appearances, as well as for her bikini-clad, logo-tattooed appearance in a 2000 fashion editorial.
In 2011 she participated and represented Pantene in the Brazilian Rio Carnival 2011 parade. She ranks 1st on models.com's the Money Girls list and second on The Sexiest Models list.
She appeared on eight Vogue covers, more than any other model or celebrity that year.
In spring 2012, she won three major spring campaigns: Versace, Givenchy, and Salvatore Ferragamo. As of the end of 2012, she had appeared on 120 Vogue covers. She also holds the record for the most Brazilian Vogue covers of all time.
In February 2013, it was announced that she had become the face of Chanel's new make-up range, Les Beiges, a campaign which was shot by Mario Testino.
In 2014, Gisele and French music producer and DJ Bob Sinclar recorded a cover version of Blondie's 1979 classic "Heart of Glass" for H&M.
In May 2014, she was chosen as the new spokeswoman for the iconic fragrance Chanel No. 5. She was chosen for her "natural beauty and modern femininity", according to the company.
Gisele's $700 Taschen book released in celebration of her 20th year career sold out in one day, before hitting shelves.
As of 2015, in 20 years Gisele has appeared in more than 550 ad campaigns, over 2000 magazine covers, over 3500 magazine editorials, and appeared in more than 800 fashion shows throughout her career.
Coming out of retirement, her latest catwalk was performed on August 5 2016, at the famed Maracana Stadium at the opening ceremony of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- BELLAZON MEMBERS
- THE FASHION SPOT MEMBERS
- THANX ARIANA VS COUTURE FOR ALL YOUR RARE CATWALK PHOTOS
- LIVINGLY SITE
- MARCELO FROM BRAZIL
- SUZIE FROM BRAZIL
- CLAUDIO FROM CHILE
- MARTIN FROM ARGENTINA
- ECE FROM TURKEY
- EKATERINA FROM PARIS (FRANCE)
- SANJA FROM SERBIA
- PIERRE FRANCOIS FROM STRASBOURG (FRANCE)
- LAURE FROM ARRAS(FRANCE)
- A HUGE THANX TO MICHELABELLA & SICK FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTION AND THEIR AMAZING SITE GISELEBUNDCHENONLINE
- SPECIAL THANX TO RAFAELA & GISELE BUNDCHEN FOR YOUR KINDNESS, FOR BEING SO CLOSE TO YOUR FANS AND YOUR MESSAGES WHICH WARM MY HEART. YOU ROCK GIRLS !!!