UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
6659 scanned pages are available on the website !
7 February 2018
- L'officiel Russia 02-2018
- Golden girls (Harper's Japan 12-2017)
- Only one life (Harper's Japan 12-2017)
- Helena (L'officiel Russia 02-2018)
- 1991 - John Galliano SS
- 1991 - Versace FW
- 1992 - Bill Blass SS
- 1993 - Anna Sui SS
- 1993 - Bill Blass SS
- 1993 - Byblos SS
- 1993 - Chloe SS
- 1993 - Martine Sitbon SS
- 1993 - Oscar de La Renta SS
- 1993 - Ralph Lauren SS
- 1994 - Gianfranco Ferre FW
- 1994 - Jil Sander SS
- 1995 - Krizia SS
- 1996 - Ralph Lauren SS
- 2003 - Emmanuel Ungaro FW
- 2018 - Versace SS
6 January 2018
- Model futures (Salt USA 08-2011)
- Helena Christensen (M8D USA 03-2017)
- Top secrets de belleza (Urbana Mexico 11-2017)
- Helena Christensen wears Airfield (Essential Spain 04-2017)
- Showing the love (In Style USA 12-2017)
- In Denmark 02-1993
- L'officiel Ukraine 12-2000
- M8D USA 03-2017
- Reserved 09-2017
- Glamour Iceland 01-2018
- 2017 - Debenhams FW +2
- 2013 - Ole Lynggard +2
16 December 2012
Helena Christensen (born December 25, 1968) is a Danish fashion model and photographer. She is a former Victoria's Secret Angel and beauty queen. Christensen has also served as creative director for Nylon magazine, designed clothing, and supported funding for breast cancer organizations and other charities.
Christensen was born in Copenhagen, Denmark. Her father is Danish, and her mother is Peruvian. Christensen won the Miss Universe Denmark crown in 1986 and represented Denmark in Miss Universe 1986. Then the next year participated at Look of the Year 1987 and became a finalist. She left her home soon afterwards to pursue modeling in Paris.
Christensen appeared on many magazine covers during the 1990s.
In 1991, she starred in the music video for Chris Isaak's song "Wicked Game.
Christensen was creative director of Nylon magazine at its 1999 founding by publisher Marvin Scott Jarrett.
She launched her own clothing line, Christensen & Sigersen, with lifelong friend Leif Sigersen. The pair previously ran Butik, a shop in New York's West Village.
Christensen created a vintage clothing line, sold in her mother's store, the Yo-Yo Second Hand Shop, in Christianshavn, Copenhagen, Denmark.
In 2012, she created a lingerie collection, Helena Christensen for Triumph, for the UK-based lingerie brand.
Christensen partnered with Oxfam in 2009 to document the impact of climate change in Peru, where her mother was born. "Climate change in Peru is already devastating and we welcome Helenaâs commitment to show this to the rest of the world. Peru is on the frontline of climate change, along with other developing countries, which have played little part in causing the problem.â Said Frank Boeren, Oxfamâs coordinator in Peru;
Christensen launched the second Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign which involves the sale of exclusive designer t-shirts to raise millions for Ireland's Action Breast Cancer (Irish Cancer Society) and Europa Donna Ireland to help younger women with breast cancer.
- BELLAZON AND ITS MEMBERS FOR THEIR MASSIVE POSTING
- PIERRE FRANCOIS THE BIGGEST FAN (THE MAJORITY OF THE IMAGES COMES FROM HIS SCANS)
- THANX FOR ARIANAvsCOUTURE FOR SO MANY CATWALK IMAGES