UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
2783 scanned pages are available on the website !
9 July 2018
- 2018 06 28 - Bvlgari Dinner & Party at Stadio dei Marmi in Rome
- L'original, le dandy, l'intrepide (Messika Magazine Spring Summer 2018)
12 June 2018
- B Style Russia 09-2014
- Box Spain 07-2016
- L'officiel Ukraine 06-2018
- Jon Kortajarena (Box Spain 07-2016)
- Niente di serio (Vanity Fair Italy 08-2014)
- Antoni & Arantxa
- Chris Colls
- Damian Fox
- Emanuela de Paula
- Erwan Grey
- Federico Delibes
- Filep Motwary
- Jaume de Laiguana
- Joan Alsina
- Juan Martin
and more ....
- 2010 - Custo Barcleona FW
- 2010 - amfAR
- 2011 - Adolfo Dominguez FW
- 2011 - Devota & Lomba FW
- 2011 - Francis Montesino FW
- 2011 - Roberto Verino FW
- 2016 - Balmain FW
- 2017 - Balmain SS
25 May 2018
Editorials from 2015 to 2018:
- Asalete davet (GQ Style Turkey 10-2015)
- Role models (Details USA 09-2015)
- Roh Stoff (GQ Germany 10-2015)
- Bedtime stories (V Man USA 09-2016)
- Miami (GQ Spain 05-2016)
- Comme un homme dans la ville (L'officiel Switzerland Fall Winter 2017)
- Directed by Almodovar (GQ USA 03-2017)
- Introducing Jon Kortajarena (August Man Singapore 09-2017)
- Jon (L'officiel Hommes Australia 11-2017)
- Let's dance (Vogue Germany 01-2017)
- Someone to watch (Glass Men UK Autumn 2017)
- Love story (Vogue Mexico 02-2018)
- Summer daze (Vogue Australia 02-2018)
Catwalk from 2014 to 2017:
- Josep Abril
- Roberto Verino
- Custo Barcelona
- Pablo Erroz
and more ...
+++ Add some events
18 May 2018
- Catwalk from 2004 to 2013
- Editorials from 2011 to 2013
Add Jon pic on main page alongside the other models
13 May 2018
Editorials from 2007 to 2010:
- Natural selection (V Mag USA Fall Winter 2007)
- American gigolo (Pop UK Fall 2008)
- Jon Kortajarena (L'officiel Hommes France 2008)
- La pareja del ano (El Pais Semanal Spain 13-12-2009)
- The big chill (V Man Fall 2009)
- Conversation piece (Numero France 09-2010)
- Model Citizens (V Man USA Winter 2010)
- What we really like (L'officiel Hommes France 01-2010)
5 May 2018
Added 76 covers worldwide
- L'officiel Hommes
- Marie Claire
- DV Man
- V Man
- El Pais
Jon Kortajarena Redruello (born 19 May 1985) is a Spanish model and actor. He has landed advertising campaigns for Just Cavalli, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Bally, Etro, Trussardi, Diesel, Mangano, Lagerfeld, Pepe Jeans but notably H&M, Zara, Guess and Tom Ford for his consecutive seasons with the brands.
Kortajarena was born in Bilbao (Biscay), in the Basque Country, Spain. He was discovered while vacationing in Barcelona when he accompanied a friend who was invited to attend a fashion show. Whilst there, a booker noticed him and persuaded him to give the fashion world a go. His first professional experience was in Cibeles fashion show for Roberto Verino. He left Bilbao, his hometown, and ventured into the fashion industry in Paris. In 2004, at the age of 18, Kortajarena became the face of Just Cavalli for Roberto Cavalli's spring campaign which quickly jet started his career. He made his international fashion show debut at the fall Milan and Paris fashion weeks for Emporio Armani and John Galliano. Two months later, in New York, Steven Meisel photographed him for Versace. Kortajarena's other runway credentials include walking for Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Carolina Herrera, Giorgio Armani, John Galliano, and Chanel in Milan and Paris. Kortajarena appeared in a commercial for the sugar-free, Fanta Z "Mediterraneo", a TV ad in 2005 which poked fun at the departed Fanta Lite. Its content, though, quickly drew complaints in Britain and it eventually became restricted to the post-9pm broadcasts.
In 2007, Kortajarena signed with GUESS? and renewed his contract again in 2008. With new campaigns on the stands, Terry Richardson photographed Kortajarena for Tom Ford alongside Noah Mills and became the labelâs signature male model for the next consecutive seasons. He was featured on the cover of the spring/summer 2008 issue of L'Officiel Hommes magazine, devoting him 200 pages, with the cover title reading "200 Pages of Fashion with Jon Kortajarena".
It was the first time a male model had achieved this and consequently it became a reference in the industry; other models to follow such honor were Andres Velencoso and Arthur Sales. For the 2009 spring menâs wear and eyewear advertising campaigns Jon was art directed and photographed, for the first time, by Tom Ford himself.
On 26 June 2009, Forbes published its list of The World's 10 Most Successful Male Models. In November Kortajarena was named by German GQ as Model of the Year. Spain's Marie Claire awards "Prix de la Moda" awarded him Best Spanish Model for 2009.
Breaking into 2010 with ad campaigns for H&M, True Trussardi and Esprit; Kortajarena modeled alongside Alexa Chung for Pepe Jeans fall/winter Campaign. He was in the Next autumn/winter campaign and in its TV advert that launched on 10 September, alongside Emanuela de Paula.
In 2011 he was selected as one of the models to star in Lacoste's $66 million new advertising concept under the new tagline, "Unconventional Chic". The ads were shot by Mert and Marcus showing models wearing the iconic white Lacoste polo shirts worn over eveningwear. He fronted the cover of the March 2011 issue of Vogue Spain alongside Anja Rubik and compatriot Andres Velencoso. Described as "an icon of charm and masculinity", Kortajarena was chosen as the protagonist for the special video version of Roberto Cavalli Men's Spring/Summer 2012 runway and opened the show held at the Palazzo Serbelloni in Milan. For the fall campaigns he became the face of David Yurman for the third consecutive time and was photographed by legendary photographer Peter Lindbergh.
In 2012 and 2015, he was playing in Videomusic of Madonna (Girl gone wild & Bitch I'm Madonna)
In 2009, he started acting for the movie "A single man " by Tom Ford
Then played in Acantilado, Skins, Quantico Series and La Verdad