UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
13954 scanned pages are available on the website !
10 March 2019
- Marie Claire Italy 03-2019
- Bazaar beauty (Harper's Australia 06-2004)
- Gold card (Elle Australia 05-2005)
- 2019 02 06 - amfAR New York Gala at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City
- 2019 02 06 - IMG and Harlem Fashion Row honoring Ruth E. Carter at Spring Studios in New York City
- 2019 02 10 - Tory Burch Fall Winter Fashion Show at Pier 17 in New York City
- 2019 02 11 - Zadig & Voltaire Fashion show in NYC
- 2019 02 12 - Oscar de La Renta fashion show in NYC
- 2019 02 12 - The Hudson Yards Event Hosted By Derek Blasberg at Hudson Yards in New York City
- 2019 02 23 - maison-de-mode.com Sustainable Style Gala at Sunset Tower in Los Angeles, California
- 2019 02 24 - Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills, California
- 2019 02 28 - The CYBEX by KAROLINA KURKOVA collection launch event at 10 Corso Como New York in New York City
- 2019 03 01 - UN Women for Peace Association 2019 International Women's Day celebration at United Nations Headquarters in New York City
24 February 2019
THANX LAU SUEYU FROM CHINA FOR SENDING ME ALL THESE SCANS.
THANX FOR HELPING ME TO MAKE THE MOST COMPLETE KAROLINA KURKOVA WEBSITE OF THE WORLD
- Composite Japan 04-2003
- Jones Australia Summer 2018
- Marie Claire Germany 08-2001
- OK Ukraine 11-2010
- 2000 Autumn Winter collection (Collezioni Italy Fall Winter 2000)
- Blue streak (Teen Vogue USA Fall 2000)
- Dedicated (V Magazine USA Fall Winter 2000)
- Smoke (Numero France 10-2001)
- Vogue's Choice (Vogue Germany 06-2001)
- Model of the year (Vogue USA 11-2002)
- The Adoration (I-D UK 05-2002)
- VH1 Vogue fashion awards (Vogue USA 11-2002)
- Water colors (Harper's China 07-2002)
- Backstage Milan (Elle Hong Kong 09-2003)
- Belstaff (10 Magazine UK Spring Summer 2003)
- DNA Models (V Magazine USA 01-2003)
- Illustration Explosion (Composite Japan 04-2003)
- Oh lucky girl (Rebel France Spring Summer 2003)
- Season's best (Harper's China 04-2003)
- Karolina (GQ Spain 08-2004)
- Models Special (Elle China 12-2004)
- Oh Karolina (GQ UK 03-2004)
- Best in show (W Magazine USA 06-2010)
- Millions of model (OK Ukraine 11-2010)
- Sauvage (Grazia France 30-09-2011)
- Silence (Numero China 03-2011)
- Karolina (Suddeutsche Zeitung Magazine Germany 02-2012)
- Karolina Kurkova for Life ball (Life Ball Australia 05-2013)
- Better in blue (L'officiel Singapore 09-2018)
- Karolina (Jones Australia Summer 2018)
- Now in Miami (Miami Magazine USA 09-2018)
- Karolina Kurkova (Marie Claire Italy 03-2019)
2 February 2019
- Madame Germany 01-2019
- Baska yer baska zaman (Vogue Turkey 02-2018)
- Karolina can do everything (Harper's Russia 01-2019) THANX SUEYU
- 2019 01 05 - Sean Penn gala benefiting Haitian Relief Organization at Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, California
- 2019 01 06 - Golden Globes After Party 2019 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California
- 2019 01 15 - The IWC booth during the Maison's launch of its new Pilot's Watches at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie in Geneva, Switzerland
- 2019 01 15 - The IWC Schaffhausen Gala celebrating the launch of the new Pilot's Watches at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie in Geneva, Switzerland
13 January 2019
- Harper's Dubai 03-2014
- Harper's Russia 01-2019
- 2013 - Life Ball +2
THANX SUEYU FOR THOSE RARE ADS
- 2001 - Valentino FW +5
THANX SUEYU FOR THESE SCANS
- America's next Top-Model (Marie Claire Russia 02-2019)
- Daily frames (Vogue Italy 04-1999)
- Karolina (Vogue Czech Republik 12-2018)
- Miami - Palm Beach (The Purist USA Winter 2018)
- 2013 05 04 - Moda Operandi And St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Host A Midnight Supper To Celebrate The Launch Of The Exclusive Punk Collection On Preview
- 2013 05 24 - Opening of Roberto Cavalli's flagship store in Vienna
- 2013 05 24 - The Life Ball Party
- 2013 05 24 - Vienna International Airport for Life Ball 2013
- 2013 06 04 - Photoshoot in New York City (Part 1)
- 2013 06 04 - Photoshoot in New York City (Part 2)
- 2013 06 04 - Photoshoot in New York City (Part 3)
20 February 2013
Karolina Kurkova, born 28 February 1984, is a Czech model, best known as a former Victoria's Secret Angel, and actress.
Kurkova is among the world's top-earning models, having earned an estimated $5 million in the year 2007.
After a friend sent photos of KurkovÃ¡ to an agency in Prague, at age 15, she landed a runway appearance, as well as gigs for commercial and print advertising. She later traveled to Milan to gain more experience and signed a modeling contract with Miuccia Prada.
In September 1999, Kurkova appeared in the American edition of fashion and lifestyle magazine Vogue, and, after moving to New York City at the age of 17, graced the cover of the February 2001 edition.
Following her Vogue cover, Kurkova became recognized at haute couture fashion shows. Additionally, the lingerie brand Victoria's Secret chose her to be a part of 2000's fashion show webcast, though she was only 16 at the time. Prominent fashion houses such as Yves Saint Laurent signed Kurkova to contracts, while print campaigns for Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Max Mara, Bottega Veneta, Donna Karan, Celine, Fendi, Elie Saab, Rag and Bone, Jean Paul Gaultier, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, John Galliano, Mango, Christian Dior, Hugo Boss, Versace, H&M, and others helped expose her even more.
In the 2002 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, she wore the "Star of Victoria" Fantasy Bra, worth almost $10 million.
Kurkova was named "Model of the Year" at the 2002 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards, in part for her work ethic, having worked 23 weeks straight. Photographed by Steven Meisel, she was presented on the September 2004 cover of American Vogue as one of the "Models of the Moment".
After being contracted as a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2005, she was featured in the 2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, showcasing the $6.5 million "Hearts On Fire" Fantasy Bra decked with almost 2,000 diamonds weighing 800 carats (160 g) with a centerpiece diamond brooch weighing 10 carats. As an Angel, she received a star on the Hollywood "Walk of Fame" prior to the 2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, appeared on the February 2008 cover of Esquire, re-creating the classic 1966 Angie Dickinson cover for the magazine's 75th anniversary, and was chosen as part of People magazine's 100 most beautiful people in the world.
In December 2007, she was featured in print ads for Dell.
In November 2008, E! Entertainment Television voted her the world's sexiest woman, beating Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, and fellow Angels Gisele BÃ¼ndchen, Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima. Kurkova modeled for Bottega Veneta spring 2011 campaign in a classic Hitchcock style.
Kurkova made her film debut alongside Frankie Muniz, Harvey Keitel, and Amber Valletta in Howard Himelstein's 2007 coming-of-age dramedy, My Sexiest Year. She played Courtney A. Kreiger / Cover Girl in the live action 2009 G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra film. She was a guest judge on the fifteenth season of America's Next Top Model and fourth season of Germany's Next Top Model.
She appeared on the 2008 Academy of Country Music Awards along with Dwight Yoakam in presenting the "Top Female Vocalist" award to Carrie Underwood. In September 2010, Karolina guest-starred on NBC's Chuck season 4 episode, "Chuck Versus the Suitcase". She played Sofia Stepanova, an enemy spy posing as a supermodel.
Kurkova appeared alongside German model Eva Padberg on the reality television show Das perfekte Model, a model casting-show similar to Germany's Next Top Model. The show aired in spring 2012 on German television broadcast VOX. The show was canceled due to low rating in summer 2012. Kurkova made a guest appearance on television series 30 Rock in Season 6, Episode 9 titled "Leap Day" in February 2012.
Kurkova appeared as herself in an episode of Person of Interest, in a subplot where the character of Detective Fusco (Kevin Chapman) protects Kurkova from Armenian gangsters. The subplot, which is interspersed throughout the episode, takes up less than two minutes of screen time and is played for comic relief. Karolina is also a supermodel coach on OXYGEN'S "The Face", alongside Naomi Campbell and Coco Rocha.
- BELLAZON AND ITS MEMBERS FOR THEIR MASSIVE POSTING
- THE FASHION SPOT
- LAU SUEYU FROM CHINA who help me a lot to complete the website.
_ PIERRE FRANCOIS FROM STRASBOURG (FRANCE)
- LIVINGLY SITE
- CLAUDIO FROM CHILE
- MARTIN FROM ARGENTINA
- ECE FROM TURKEY
- SANJA FROM SERBIA