UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
1592 scanned pages are available on the website !
15 January 2017
- V Man USA Fall Winter 2007
- Opening Under Armour Store at Prudential Boston on November 2nd 2016
- Tom Brady (V Man USA Fall Winter 2007)
- Dog days are over (V Mag USA Fall 2012)
- In the end zone (Man of the world USA Fall 2014)
- Historic ending (Sports-Illustrated-USA-14-02-2015)
- Superbowl XLIX (Sports-Illustrated-USA-14-02-2015)
- The season in pictures (Sports-Illustrated-USA-14-02-2015)
- Tom cruising (Sports-Illustrated-USA-14-02-2015)
12 January 2017
- All about connections (Sports Illustrated USA 23-01-2017)
- Collection's card +31
- Video Game +2
- Football Digest USA 03-2002
- Tuff Stuff USA 08-2004
- Beckett Football USA 06-2004
- Sports Illustrated USA 09-02-2004
- TD USA 01-2013
- USA Today Sports USA 08-2013
- ESPN USA 01-2017
- Sports Illustrated USA 23-01-2017
- Sports Illustrated USA 30-01-2017
- Under Armour +2
- CBS Sports +1
23 December 2015
Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. (born August 3, 1977) is an American football quarterback for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He is one of only two players to win five Super Bowls (the other being Charles Haley), the only quarterback to win five and the only player to win them all playing for one team.
After playing college football for the University of Michigan, Brady was drafted by the Patriots in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft. In Brady's 15 seasons as a starter, he has quarterbacked the Patriots to seven Super Bowl appearances, the most for any player in history.
Brady has been honored with four Super Bowl MVP awards (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, and LI), the most ever by a single player, has won two league MVP awards (2007 and 2010), has been selected to 12 Pro Bowls, and has led his team to more division titles (14) than any other quarterback in NFL history. As of the end of the 2016 season, Brady is fourth all-time in career passing yards, fourth in career touchdown passes, and third in career passer rating. His career postseason record is 25â9, winning more playoff games than any other quarterback, and he has appeared in more playoff games than any player at any position. His 208 combined regular-season and postseason wins are also the most of any quarterback in NFL history.
Because of his accomplishments and accolades, many analysts and sportswriters consider Brady to be among the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Due to his late draft selection, Brady is considered to be the biggest "steal" in the history of the NFL Draft.